Sunday 8 July 2012

Holiday Packing!

Holiday time!!! PACKING! which means the annoying questions; how many pairs of shorts should I take? will I need smart tops or casual tops? shoes for every occasion? do I need cover-ups for religious venues? Way too much to think about. The first thing I tend to look at is the weather forecast for the upcoming week. Luckily (and unluckily) the weather in Florence is due to be 30-36oc for most of the week... This is good as it will be a lovely change from the disgusting weather we are having in the UK at the moment. But it is also not so good as I don't handle heat very well.

I first decided on clothes and shoes
three pairs of shorts, five tops (two smart, three casual), jumpsuit, midi dress, maxi skirt, pyjamas, wedges, loafers and sandals. (I know all of this may seem very excessive, but i'm a typical girl, I need options!)

Extras:
towels, toiletries, travel sick tablets, tissues. (alliteration to the max)


Toiletries (and the image below) are pretty self-explanatory to what i'm taking. However I did take the opportunity in buying the miniature toiletries which are just adorable! As you can see I am bringing an excessive amount of plasters, i am PRONE to blisters, cuts, grazes, you name it.


Hand luggage, this can sometimes be my favourite, and sometimes my least favourite thing to pack. This time it hasn't been too bad as i'm only going for a few days so won't need that much (and the flight is short). 

My hand luggage consists of:
Bag - H&MCompany, A5 Sketch pad - WHSmith, Pencil Case - Cath Kidston , Sunglasses - H&M
Makeup - Lipsticks (No.7 and Rimmel), Nail Vanish (Barry M)
Purse, Ipod
Spare shorts - H&M, Fedora Hat - Asos, Scarf - Vintage



I'm off tomorrow morning, and won't be brining my laptop. Therefore I won't be blogging whilst away but as soon as i'm back you can be sure there will be numerous posts of outfits, sights and probably loads of photos of the yummy yummy italian food (can't wait) 
Addio, Ciao, Arrivederci!


No comments:

Post a Comment