Monday 16 July 2012

Summer Haul

Went on a little spending spree today, due to my family holiday TOMORROW! I feel like i've barely been home over the last few weeks... University visits, College trips etc... Here are some photos of the items I've purchased and how I would style them. 

Topshop Purchases:
White and Red Rose Sundress - £36
Hawaiian Flower Suntop - £26
Tiedye Geometric Tank - £20
Salmon Pink Ballet Pumps - £16 

























I haven't bought a lot of things from Topshop recently... I browse their website practically everyday but i only splash the cash in there for essentials or something that I can safely say will be worth the price. Since the majority of my wardrobe is dark colours I thought I'd buy some floral prints for the 'summer' and just to add some variation to what I wear.




What i'm wearing in today's Lookbook:
Top - Topshop (as seen above)
Gold chain Necklace - H&M
Black Maxi Skirt - DIY made myself
Black Suede Wedges - Newlook

H&M Purchases:
White Printed Strappy Top - £7.99
Black Low-back Dress - £12.99
Invisible socks - £4.99


Other Purchases:
Black Rucksack - Primark £9.00
Rose Pyjamma Shorts - Primark £3.00


These Salmon ballet pumps have been in Topshop for what seems like forever, but I have never bought them. I finally gave in and bought a pair, wow, I can see what all the hype is about... they are SO comfortable! Definitely a star purchase for holiday.

Hopefully I will get to blog throughout my holiday, but if I don't for a while, I hope everybody has a fab 'summer' or holiday OR whatever season it is where you live!

1 comment:

  1. i looove those gorgeous rose print shorts and the rose print dress, soo cute and gorgeous :) x

    ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete