Monday 18 June 2012

OOTD: 18/6/12



Monday morning - worst morning of the week. I'm tired, never EVER in the mood for travelling to college and always - every week without fail - leave deciding what i'm going to wear to college until last minute. I usually fall into the same dress code which consists of an oversized shirt or t-shirt, cardigan and my parka or denim jacket. 


Khaki Parka - Topshop
Gold Choker - VintageLight-wash denim shirt - RichardsCut out, flower appliqué cardigan - Vintage
Navy Corduroy Trousers - H&M
Leather Brogues - Next

This has been one of my favourite cardigans for a while now. Donated to me by my mum. I try not to over wear it but when i do i try to team it with plain shirts or t-shirts so that it doesn't distract from the beautiful appliqué/stitching shown above 


1 comment: