Saturday 30 June 2012

London - OOTD


This weather is driving me insane. Hot and sunny one day, cloudy and windy, and the rain and humid! I've tried to cooperate with this every changing season by wearing multiple thin layers and black tights that can be taken off if it get too hot to handle. I visited central London today to attend the London College of Fashion open day. 

Today i wore: 
Gold Choker Triangle Necklace - Topshop
Snake Skin Kimono - Topshop
Sheer Black draped Midi Dress - Miss Selfridge
Leather Loafers - Next





After the open day seminar was finished I had a look around South bank for interesting architecture of photos I could take for first hand research for my second year fashion coursework. Near the Oxo building I came across this abandoned warehouse which was hosting a Graduate Theatre Design exhibition.  





Abandoned warehouse hosting the exhibition. For my fashion topic I need to find places that were once beautiful/polished and have been worn away over the years. This was quite possibly one of the best places I could've found. The cracked worn away paint and rush have come out really well on the photos I took. Here are some of my favourite  


Street Artist painting free hand along the South Bank 

No comments:

Post a Comment