Sunday 24 June 2012

Bournemouth

Today i headed off to Bournemouth Art University to look at both BA Fashion Design and BA Costume Design. I can't post any of the student's work on here but I can honestly say it was some of the best graduate work I'd seen for ages. 

Today i wore:
Salmon Pink cropped jacket - American Apparel
Patterned Shirt - Vintage
Highwaisted Leggings - H&M
Converse 
Bag - Rough Trade London

After the open day, me and my dad stopped by Bournemouth beach and stopped by the pier to have an ice cream and a wander. Next week i'm be off to London College of Fashion open day and starting my Fashion A2 coursework so I'll keep you updated with how that goes. 
Only two weeks left of part time college before the summer! All we need is the sun and some warmth and it'll be all set. The pictures below are making me so excited for s-u-m-m-e-r





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your jacket!!! The fact that it's salmon also makes it even more awesome since you can wear it with so many things. You really styled your outfit nicely with the bright red converse and vintage shirt. I'm loving all the outfits on your blog :)

    www.ashleythefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete