Thursday 21 June 2012

Falmouth

Yesterday and Tuesday my friend Esme and I travelled six hours from London to visit Falmouth University. As a university mainly focussing on the Arts, it was a great opportunity to see what they had to offer. 

Travelling down mainly consisted of comfortable, warm clothing that reflected our mood of being stuck in a car eating chocolate and reading magazines. Luckily we stopped overnight Tuesday in a hotel near Falmouth, so that we could spruce up before heading off to the university in the morning.


I chose to wear:
 -  Pastel printed Playsuit (worn as top) - Sparkle and Fade for Urban Outfitters
- Black Maxi Skirt - Made by myself (as i can never find any maxi skirts/dresses long enough to fit me!)
- Leather Loafers - Next
- Black Fedora hat - Asos


ootd photos taken by friend: Esme

Unfortunately the weather deteriorated throughout the day, not allowing me to take many photos of the beautiful cobbled seaside streets and festival jubilee flags that were still hanging. However I captured some of the harbour which displayed a number of boats and yachts.


 

Over the next few weeks I will be visiting some more universities, so will keep you updated on what I decide to wear and hopefully the weather will be a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment